Product Not Found
How do we choose our ingredients?
1. We banned the bad and controversial ingredients: Our list of bad guys includes ingredients banned in Europe, USA and complies with the specific safety criteria for the EWG.
2. We used only hypoallergenic and useful natural ingredients. Everything in nature is fantastic, but not everything works great on babies’ skin. We chose only the best.
3. We choose organic products whenever they are available. Many raw ingredients can come from organic sources.They are more expensive but it’s worth it. On skincare, this means less toxic and unwanted residues in our formulas, but the biggest impact is on our planet, what translates to your family’s overall health.
Our key ingredients
Hydrating and soothing
One of the most hypoallergenic oils in nature. Nourish the skin and reinforces the skin barrier.
A natural component of the skin barrier. Replenishes and reinforces this protective layer.
Anti-inflammatory properties, special for sensitive skin.
Antioxidant, protects skin
It's many Bioactive molecules repair the skin.
Inflammatory, emollient and humectant properties.
Sweet Almond Oil:
Full of antioxidants.
Reliefs itchy skin.
Soothes sensitive skin.
Refreshing and hydrating.
Not our friends:
- Talc: Possible Carcinogenic.
- Fragrances: Many undisclosed ingredients. Irritate the skin and babies’ sensitive noses.
- Petroleum derivates: Bad for the environment and for your skin.
- SLS: Harsh cleanser.
- Parabens: Controversial Ingredient. Possible hormonal disruption.
- Phenoxyethanol: Controversial Ingredient. Possible irritant, carcinogenic and reproductive disruptor.
Why we banned petroleum derivate Ingredients?
Real babies’ skin needs real ingredients, period.
Petroleum derivate ingredients like silicones or plasticizers are often added to cosmetics to improve their touch and feel. However, even if they feel great on the skin, due to their origin they cannot penetrate it and nourish or
The same occurs with mineral oil or Vaseline, the fact that they don’t really interact with the skin is the reason why they are used in dermatologic products. However, we think that skincare should do so much more than sitting on top of the skin.
When you use natural ingredients exclusively, you can actually improve the skin condition, and that’s the immediate difference people notice when using our products.
What does... mean?
Natural: It refers broadly to ingredients with a vegetable or animal origin.
Natural-derived: Ingredients with vegetable or animal origin that underwent modifications to enhance their chemical properties.
Organic: Ingredients from natural sources that were grown with specific limitations to avoid the use of toxics in the form of pesticides or fertilizers.
Cruelty-free: None of the ingredients or specific products were tested on animals.
I’m not vegan…should I care for vegan ingredients?
Skincare and nutrition are entirely different things. We believe that there is no need to harm animals in any way
to obtain great skincare.
Cruelty means many things. Besides prohibiting animal testing, we also make sure to avoid any kind of animal - origin ingredient. What kind of animal ingredients can we find in natural skincare? Well beeswax is one of them.
Vegan or not, we all love animals and we treat them with respect.